Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He is throwing up white foam. JA: I'm sorry to hear that.

Customer Question

He is throwing up white foam.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I can think of except last night he ate some cooked Hamberger
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Harley and he is a 12 yr old shiztue
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Harley?
Customer: 2 weeks ago he had dental surgery but had no affects from it that I saw
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Human food? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?

Can you tell me more about the hamburger? Was it raw? cooked? seasoned?