Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Golden being treated for fungal infection in both ears with

Customer Question

Golden being treated for fungal infection in both ears with Tresaderm bid. Has started bilateral, small white pustules on flaps. Have cleaned ears, Rx with gentamicin optic & can rub white off to red spots but are not clearing & white recurs.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: peanut she is 8
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about peanut?
Customer: No, otherwise healthy. I feed homemade raw diet. Other Golden in house (Fred) has no problem.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a few pictures of what you're seeing?