Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
Experience:  Vet Tech for over 35+ years working w/Dogs/Rescues
5071285

My dog had a foxtail in her ear and I had he vet remove it.

Customer Question

My dog had a foxtail in her ear and I had he vet remove it. She is till holding her head to the side. Is this still just a reaction to the foxtail being remove?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Joan replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I am sorry to hear your dog had a problem with foxtails.

Depending when your had the foxtail removed, the symptoms of the fox tail should resolve in 24-48 hours after being removed. If it has been longer than 48 hours, you may have her ear rechecked bu the vet fo something else going on , possibly a second foxtail that was missed or something else going on. Past 48 hours, it should be resolved. and needs to be rechecked. Please hit reply to discuss this information. If I have addressed your concerns, please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars. I am not compensated by the site until my service has a positive rating.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 3 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Joan