Dog

Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts

Dog

Had she is eating and it's going straight through her and

Customer Question
hair loss is so bad...
Had she is eating and it's going straight through her and hair loss is so bad !!! I brush and it don't do no good ! She acts like she is starving all the time .
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Sassy she is a graman shepherd
JA: How old is Sassy?
Customer: 14 months
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sassy?
Customer: No she up to date with her vet apps
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/23/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Is Sassy at an appropriate weight or is she thin?
2) What color is the stool she's passing?
3) Has your vet performed a fecal analysis to determine if any parasites are present?
4) Has your vet performed any specific diagnostics to follow such as bloodwork to check her organs?
5) What diets have been tried so far?

Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian