Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Drinking lots of water. Lethargic. Eating little. ok to

Customer Question

Drinking lots of water. Lethargic. Eating little. ok to local vet was in hospital
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Boo and 9. Vet said he had an infection. Was on
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Boo. On antibiotics for two days. No better.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: Was boarded for one week. Two months ago had
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dwight Alleyne replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? What type of infection did your veterinarian say that Boo had? Was any labwork performed?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you