Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help with this concern about Cricket.
In most cases, these types of insecticides don't contain ingredients which will toxic to the pet who ingests them, per se. They may cause drooling or nausea such as you are seeing.
If you haven't already done so, I'd rinse her mouth out several times with cool water. More than likely, her symptoms will be self-limiting and should resolve within a relatively short period of time. An ER visit shouldn't be necessary.
I hope this helps to reassure you about her. Deb
You're more than welcome.
I'm glad to hear that she already appears to be improving; hopefully, she'll return to her normal self very soon:)