Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

The line under my dogs eye,on the lining was black and is

Customer Question

The line under my dogs eye,on the lining was black and is turning white or clear.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he is a g retriever mix, maybe. He is about 4 years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bubba?
Customer: Before we aadoptewd him we adopted Angie who is our pittie princess. She is also about 4 years old and very much a bully. She doesn't hurt him but sometimes he will avoid her,other times he is starting the wrestling. Could this be caused by his nerves.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?