Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification
10413311

Where on the mid north coast can I get my dogs a rabies

Customer Question

Where on the mid north coast can I get my dogs a rabies vaccine to travel to America
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the cost of vaccine for 2 dogs please
Expert:  Lisa replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

Expert:  Lisa replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately, only licensed veterinary clinics and humane societies can give rabies vaccine...that's because they need to ensure the vaccine is kept at the proper temperature and handled correctly so that it does what it's supposed to do with no question about how effective it is.

As a general rule, any veterinary clinic will be able to give your dog the rabies vaccines that they need to come to the US and as an added bonus, they will also be able to fill out the necessary paperwork to allow the dogs to cross into another country.

As for the cost...it can always vary from clinic to clinic...so the best thing to do is to call around to vet clinics in your area and ask for an estimate...they get these calls every day so they'll have no problem doing it.

You may also want to visit the website of any airline that you're going to be using to see what they require for the dogs.

I hope this helps.

Expert:  Lisa replied 3 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Labrador Retriever. How is everything going?

Lisa