PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

My dog is a chihuahua he is ten pounds he has been crying in

Customer Question

my dog is a chihuahua he is ten pounds he has been crying in pain he has alot of swelling and black and blue around his penis
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: his name is yoda
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about yoda?
Customer: the only thing is he is 11 and he has a non cancerous tomur under his right arm
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a picture of the area around his penis?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He wouldnt let me get any closer with out him trying to bite me

I'm afraid I cannot see what's going on here, only that it is markedly purple. No matter what is causing this, you should not see this discoloration. I would advise that you take him to your local vet's office or ER facility for an immediate examination to determine what has occurred here and what treatment efforts need to be made.

How is Yoda doing?