Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Spoke to you earlier, I do not have a credit card and as I

Customer Question

Spoke to you earlier, I do not have a credit card and as I was diagnosed with cancer and am starting chemo I simply cannot afford to take my dog to the vet. I can't even drive anymore. I also can't afford the euthanasia fee or the $5 fee that you are asking. I don't want my dog to suffer but I can't afford to take her to the vet.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Milly 9
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Milly?
Customer: She's old, she's dying and I can't pay you to contact my vet i also can't afford to take her to the vet
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.