Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

I'm reading her latest test results and looking up what

Customer Question

I'm reading her latest test results and looking up what these words means. She will be having a UltraSound of her liver tomorrow. Thank you for checking.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: Latest blood work high liver enzymes. She just had a test for Cushing but came back neg. So they will do the ultrasound next.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is***** ,she is a Chi Weenie and will be 9 in Nov. Has been on Apaquel ans Atopica for years. I just took her off the Apaquel last month. Very allergic.
JA: How old is Gracie?
Customer: Eight
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gracie?
Customer: She loose hair. Balding in spots, get cyst between her toes and on antibiotics a lot.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'd be pleased to review her test results for you. Can you upload a copy of them to our conversation? You can scan into your computer and then give me the file link or you can photograph the pages and upload them by using the paperclip icon (if you can see that icon) or by using an external app such as dropbox.com/

I not only review the test results but also note which tests should have been performed but weren't.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for being so prompt, I can't scan the blood results I'm using a Kindle Fire and do not have all the bells and whistles sorry.

Do you still want help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No she is going in for a ultra sound tomorrow, so ill wait . Thank you so much and now I know your here and will keep the contact info.

Please contact customer service at***@******.*** or http://ww2.justanswer.com/help so you won't be charged. I'll opt out now.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Bless you and thanks.