Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My 6 month old pappy is making a strange noises coming from,

Customer Question

My 6 month old pappy is making a strange noises coming from
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: Dog is making funny noises coming from it's mouth and his throat sounds like maybe a cough or sneeze and he's trying to get something out of his nose
JA: Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Markus
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Markus?
Customer: No he is a very active and healthy dog. I took a video him making the noise.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like tinypic.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. I’ll be standing by.