Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My girls just called me at work and said my miniature poodle

Customer Question

My girls just called me at work and said my miniature poodle has vomited one time and is bleeding a bit
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about me?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Dog
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand you received notification that your dog vomited and is bleeding. I just want to clarify, is the blood in the vomit?

Also, you may receive an offer for a Premium Service phone call. This is automatically generated by the website and you do not have to accept it. I am able to answer your question via text only if you prefer.