Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
I am so sorry that you had to wait so long for an answer....if the chocloate was milk chocolate, it would take a large amount to cause a chocolate toxicity. Let me know how much chocolate Maggie may have ingested and what type of chocolate. It is hard to know how much THC from the marijauna Maggie may have ingested and this can be toxic to her. Since it has been so long, the effects may have started to wear off. For now, give her Pepto Bismol 1 tablespoon every 8 hrs until you can get her to your vet. This wil help calm down her digestive tract until your vet can examine her. Answer my questions if you can and that may help....Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.Sincerely, ***** *****