Kelly Jones
Kelly Jones, Veterinarian
97758537

I have a dog the Bordeux ,,,,, from age 6 months 16 months

Customer Question

I have a dog the Bordeux ,,,,, from age 6 months 16 months recently ,,, ,, ,, all problem skin treatments with more money spent without result ,, now is on steroids and food allergic, it is ok as long as the pills but since it does not receive, the problem arises again, I do not know what to do ,,, I need someone with experience but as it seems is hard to find
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: BONZO..
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about BONZO?
Customer: NO
Category: Dog
Expert:  Kelly Jones replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am a veterinarian that is experienced with skin issues and food allergies.

Do you think you could help by answering a few questions for me?
1) How old is Bonzo?
2) How long has he shown signs of skin problems?
3) Has a skin scrape or fungal culture been completed yet?
4) What food is he currently on? What treats is he getting?
5) What types of signs does he exhibit?

I can help you the best I can, skin problems can be very frustrating and a referral to a dermatologist might be a great option for you too. They are the true experts and they specialize in skin!