Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Two week old puppy crying and lower temperature. Athena, No

Customer Question

Two week old puppy crying and lower temperature.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Athena
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Athena?
Customer: No
Category: Dog
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 9 months ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. I'm sorry no other expert chose to respond to your question earlier. I just signed in and saw this question.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

Do you still need help?

Is the pup eating?

Have the pups been dewormed?

Any swollen belly or marks on the belly?

Hi again,

I noticed that you have not responded to my request for more information. Perhaps you deleted it in error or it went to your junk folder and you missed it. Here is the information request again.

Do you still need help?

Is the pup eating?

Have the pups been dewormed?