Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

12 yo dachshund female. Neck spasms especially when cold.

Customer Question

12 yo dachshund female. Neck spasms especially when cold. Vet has prescribed Previcox, Tramadol 50 mg, Methocarbamol 500 mg ( and
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dachshund?
Customer: 12 yo dachshund female. Neck spasms especially when cold. Vet has prescribed Previcox (1/2 tablet x1/day, Tramadol 50 mg, Methocarbamol 500 mg (1/2 tablet each twice a day) all with food. Appetite is still good and as long as she is warm and meds are active she is spunky and happy.
JA: What is the dachshund's name and age?
Customer: Sami - age 12 - vet has also given one laser treatment and would like to schedule several more. Upon examination, she does not believe it is disc problem, she has good mobility in the neck and shoulders.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sami?
Customer: Surgery not an option because of cost.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ann M. replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 11 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

What would you like to know about your pet? I saw what the problem is and what she is being treated with. What is your question for me?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When will I get an answer to the question that I asked and paid for on 2 January? I got no email answer and asked for a phone call and got nothing.