Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
Experience:  Vet Tech for over 35+ years working w/Dogs/Rescues
5071285

I have a 16 year old MinPin who was diagnosed with

Customer Question

I have a 16 year old MinPin who was diagnosed with pancritics and Cushing. He has been very lethargic all night. My vet retired a few months ago and I need a vet on the northwest side of Chicago or suburbs, can you help?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Frytki
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Frytki?
Customer: He has been breathing heavily all night and pooped in the kitchen. He is normally very active however he does not want to move today.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Joan replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to assist you. I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years. Can you tell me where you are closest to to help locate a Veterinary Internist. Frytki sounds like he needs to be seen today. The Panting is an indication of some pan and the fact he seems lethargic, is even more concening. I will stand by to help locate soem Vets for you.

Joan

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I agree, I live in the northeast suburb of Chicago and I need a vet who understands minature pincers since my current vet retired.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Have you found any vets in the 60068, 60631 zip codes who can help?
Expert:  Joan replied 7 months ago.

I am getting you some clinics who seem to be rate for the problems that Fytki is facing.

Please give me a few mins.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 7 months ago.

This clinic has Internal Medicine specialists:

http://chicagovetspecialists.com/

This Group also has specialists who can address the issues with Cushings and Pancreatitis:

http://www.vetspecialty.com/veterinary-professionals/

This is one more

http://blumvet.com/internal-medicine/

These facilities have all that is needed to treat Fytky and give him the best care. They are Internal medicine specialists.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 7 months ago.

Did you need further help? Please let me know and I will be happy to continue with you.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 7 months ago.

How is Fytky doing? Were you able to see one of the recommended Vets? Please update me on if he was seen.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 7 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Joan