Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have a 13 1/2 year old boxer that is having seizures and I

Customer Question

I have a 13 1/2 year old boxer that is having seizures and I need to put her down
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Her name is***** have 4 kids and 3 of them are in college. I am trying to find a low-cost place
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ginger?
Customer: she has some spots that I think could be cancer also
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about Ginger's seizures. In a boxer this old, it may be from a brain tumor. I am also sorry you did not get help from an expert before now. Do you still need help; did you find a place to take her?