Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He is shaking not something he shaking crazy but ya shaking

Customer Question

He is shaking not something he shaking crazy but ya shaking threw up white foam 1 time and when he tryed to jump off his couch he was hesitant like he's hurting but he been drinking lots of water and he also been peeing a lot like he can't hold it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Let me start by thanking u for taking it time just to help me I feel depress it hurts me seeing him like that but today I gave him 2 it's bacon treat then just 15 min ago I fed him his food I had to start giving it to him by hand then he started eating on it's own
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Coco,9 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Coco?
Customer: No not at all u know what I haven't had the time to go give him his distemper shot
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry Coco is not feeling well. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Is it fair to say he is drinking more than usual?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
lots of water and I say*****
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dr just paid a little fee to ask question now asking for more like every question is more money sorry but just paid 5$ only asked 2 questions

Friend, if you have payment questions you will need to direct them to customer service. I only answer veterinary questions. I will direct this to customer service.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I already payed the fee they asked for dr