Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Two year old pitbull mix been healthy who has today having

Customer Question

hi two year old pitbull mix been healthy who has today having sort of a full body twitch
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is pitbull?
Customer: almost looks like a hiccups, however its only when she is being non active we took her to the vet and waited an hour but she didnt do anything and then she played with toys and appeared totally normal for another hour she is 2 years old
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the veterinarian can help you. Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about pitbull?
Customer: she had a health check up a month ago and is up to date on all vaccines
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you post a video of what you're seeing?