Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have a cocker who is about 23 lbs. and his testicles are

Customer Question

I have a cocker who is about 23 lbs. and his testicles are red and he is licking alot any answers
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: i noticed it a couple of days ago and he seems irretated
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: just in that area
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: just redness no swelling
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: gino
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about gino?
Customer: no
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

How long has he been doing this?

Any sores, pustules, pimples, or scabbing?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.