Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

Pearl, we came home to find stuffing/fiber out of something

Customer Question

Pearl, we came home to find stuffing/fiber out of something all over the living room but are unable to find the origin. Our dog has thrown up but is drinking, playing and pooping normally. What should we look for?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: We are fearful that she made have eaten some of the stuffing or whatever the stuffing is in?
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Josephine, 10 months old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Josephine?
Customer: no
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. You should be watching for signs of a blockage. If the dog is vomiting now it is possible she is bringing it up. In the next few days watch for signs of sudden lack of appetite, more vomiting, diarrhea and lethargy. If you see this then have her seen by your vet as there may be an obstruction of the bowel.

Expert:  Sally G. replied 8 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Sally G.