Thank you for your patience. Freyja's symptoms are very concerning, and the combination of vomiting, unbalance and an incontinence definitely makes a toxicity very likely here. There are quite a number of possible toxins that can cause these symptoms, but we have to consider everything here from fertilizer/compost ingestion, to an insecticide toxicity or even a bacterial issue like botulism. While other potential causes such as a primary internal organ or neurological issue are possible, this particular combination alongside the history of her having access to your yard and potential toxins makes a toxicity more likely.
You are definitely going to need to keep a very close eye on her, and if she is still off balance and incontinent right now, I would definitely encourage you to get her seen by your local vet right away if you can. If you can't get her seen right away, then you are going to need to encourage her to drink, and if she won't drink water, try making up a fresh chicken broth for her. As she is still likely quite nauseous, you may also want to try her with a little pepcid. The typical dose for this type of situation is 0.25mg per pound of body weight up to twice daily. You can read more about the use of Pepcid in dogs online here: http://www.petplace.com/article/drug-library/library/over-the-counter/famotidine-pepcid
For now, please keep an eye on her mucus membranes, capillary refill time and respiratory rate tonight as follows (do be careful that your girl doesn't try to bite you):
Mucus membranes - flip her lip and look at the color of her gums. They should maintain a nice salmon pink color. Get her to the emergency Vet if they appear white or very pale pink, or if they are a dark deep red color.
Capillary Refill time - this measures blood perfusion and test this by putting your thumb on her gum to apply pressure. After you release your thumb you will see the gum blanch. Capillary refill time is the amount of time it takes (in seconds) for the gum to return to a healthy pink color from the blanched white color. If 2 seconds or less don't worry - if it is taking significantly more time, again - off to the emergency Vet.
Respiratory Rate - if she seems to be panting or breathing rapidly throughout the night, this is a sign of shock and or pain and a signal for a trip to the emergency Vet.
As above - because a toxicity is quite likely, you really are best to get your girl seen straight away. Here the local vets can start her on IV fluids, run full bloods and carry out a full physical exam to try and get an understanding of what might be going on here. I hope all of the above makes sense? If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks! I hope to work with you again soon!
PS: If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. E..." or "Pet-doc..." and others will leave the questions for me.