Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Ate a small cork possibly in in smaller pieces about one

Customer Question

ate a small cork possibly in in smaller pieces about one third of a wine cork in total.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: peyton manning is one and a half
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Peyton Manning?
Customer: he swallows everything. loves socks. had to have surgery. peroxide saved the day twice
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help you with your question.

How much does Peyton weigh?

How long ago did Peyton eat the cork?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get this response the website just keep repeatedly asking for my visa card. We ended up taking him to a Vet.
Please credit our 19.00 ASAP This service was not timely and were should not have been charged the $5.00 and then $14.00 with no response. We feel this is a scam and won't our account cancelled - our card credited and the information deleted. Please advise asap
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I had waited for this scammed service my dog would be dead but you sure took my money very quickly I am reporting this scam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am losing patience and I do not want to have to call the Phillipines for credit