Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years. You need to see the Vet and have them try to get the battery out. Batteries can cause ulcers and burns throughout the intestinal track. If it was within one hour we could have induced vomiting, but being the time frame, you are better to see the Vet and have them try to recover the battery before any serious issues occur. The Zinc can also cause a toxicosis in your little one
Checking in to see how your little one is doing? Would love an update.