Dani Rabwin
Dani Rabwin,
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian at Broadway Pet Hospital
94504053

One eye has a lot of around it . The other eye just shows .

Customer Question

One eye has a lot of white around it . The other eye just shows brown.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: 4 months on the 17th . Her name is Ella/Ellie.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ella?
Customer: She's extremely healthy and bright. Half Lab/ half Retreiver.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with your puppy. How long have the symptoms been going on? Can you attach a photo of both eyes so I can see?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe she was born that way.

Does she seem to have any vision problems? Does either eye squint excessively or seem painful? It's certainly possible that it's just a variation that she was born with. Has she seen a vet yet for her puppy visit and vaccines? Did they have any thoughts? A photo would certainly help me give you additional info.

And please remember to rate me when you are satisfied with the service you receive as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. Thanks!

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

JACUSTOMER-tdidggzq-