Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Sore rear. JA: IÂ'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's

Customer Question

sore rear.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Peggy.
8yr.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: where is your good faith?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion? 1) What is sore on your companion? 2) What breed is your companion? 3) Is she groomed regularly? Do you know if they express her anal glands?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
her rear. maybe tummy too. she is black retriever chow mix and idk what else. they don't express glands. she never been sick. had a hard shedding past three yrs. very heavy coat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
maybe i'll just put her down and dig a hole. She has been a best friend a good while. I wont allow her condition to deteriorate. I know very well about poor quality of life first hand.
Is she having diarrhea or vomiting? What problem are you seeing with her tummy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Peggy has been well cared for all her life. Tummy seems hard, i could be wrong. She may be just tense with pain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no vomit. Does seem to be off her feed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Peggy has been lethargic for a full week. She cries when i attempt to brush her rear, back legs and hind quarters.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no diarrhea or vomit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if still online remark.
I am unable to offer a phone call at this time. I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you. Best of luck with Miss Peggy.