Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My male dog pees a bit at a time. I am worried he may have

Customer Question

my male dog pees a bit at a time. I am worried he may have some form of Urine infection, is this the case.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Know that about it> I was a little concerned by this matter?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) What breed is your dog? 2) How old? 3) How long has this been going on? 4) Any blood in the urine? 5) Is he neutered or intact?