Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My name is ***** ***** and my dog is about 5 and a half

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and my dog is about 5 and a half to 6 weeks pregnant and she is having a light cre***** ***** discharge out of her vaginal area just started today and I am concerned
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Whenever she gets up she'll end up cleaning herself she'll go out and pee she was hyper and was playing around yesterday but today she's been wanting to lay down a lot and just be in her bed and she'll go outside and go to the restroom and not go in the house or anything butt I'm still concerned about the discharge
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, JACustomer. Thanks for your question. Can you give me some additional info? 1) When was her last exam performed? 2) Was pregnancy confirmed by her veterinarian? 3) If so, have you been noting movement of puppies?