Anna
Anna, Dog Expert, Biologist
Experience:  35 years training & showing dogs. Written articles for Dog Fancy, Dogs, Dog World.
6012901

She ate my Kali birchromium 30 C homeopathic remedy. I think

Customer Question

She ate my Kali birchromium 30 C homeopathic remedy. I think she ate about 20-30 non-parrel side tablets. I fed her a piece of white bread to absorb most of the stuff in her belly
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Bubbles and she is 2 1/2 years old.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: No. Thank you Pearl
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....How much does Bubbles weigh?How long ago did she eat it?Do you have any peroxide in the house?
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in canine health and holistic medicine. Homeopathic remedies are energy medicine, and don't actually contain any drugs or chemicals. The higher the number on them, the more diluted they are. A 30 C remedy would be found to contain no active ingredients if analyzed chemically.Rarely, you might find a homeopathic remedy with an artificial sweetener in it. That would be listed on the bottle. If yours happens to be one of those, you will need to take some action. Such sweeteners are very rarely used because they can interfere with the energy of the remedy. If yours has a sweetener, let me know.Otherwise, the worst that is likely to happen is a bit of digestive upset from the inactive ingredients. She may vomit or have a bit of diarrhea. You have already given bread, which should help with that. You don't need to do anything else.If you have more questions, or find artificial sweeteners in your remedy, just let me know. I hope this information eases your mind.Anna