Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
I am so sorry to hear that Tapper is not feeling well. This salivating so suddenly tells us that she ingested or licked something toxic such as a plant or frog or something else toxic. Take Tapper and flush out her mouth 3-4 times with fresh water to remove whatever is causing this reaction. This could also be an allergic reaction to something she came into contact with so give her Benadryl at 1 mg per pound every 12 hrs until she feels better. If this situation becomes worse after a few hours, take Tapper to your vet just to be safe.Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.Sincerely, ***** *****