Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

My dog ate a 20 mg claims, he's 7-8 month lab mix 35 lbs,

Customer Question

my dog ate a 20 mg claims, he's 7-8 month lab mix 35 lbs
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: gene
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Gene?
Customer: nope, typical lab pup
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Please clarify "claims" for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cialis

Thank you! I'll dose tadalafil (Cialis) at up to 0.5 mg/lb when addressing pulmonary hypertension in dogs. 20 mg in a 35 lb dog is 0.58 mg/lb - not a significant overdose. Little information is available concerning overdosage of this drug in dogs but single doses of up to 500 mg have been given to healthy men. Cutaneous flushing of the inguinal region skin might be seen but it's just as likely that his inappropriate ingestion of this drug will go unnoticed.

Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.