Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

We gave our beagle Claritin-D approximately 8 hours ago and…

Customer Question
We gave our beagle Claritin-D...
We gave our beagle Claritin-D approximately 8 hours ago and now she is aggitated and can't sit still. Approximately how long will it take for the side affect to subside? Is there anything we can give her to help calm/relax her?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
3/9/2016
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 years ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Good morning, Kiersten.

Can you tell me what strength of tablet was given to her and a rough estimate on her weight? I need to determine what dose she received in order to further educated you on how to proceed.