Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

We got a rescue half sharpi and half pit at 8 months. She is…

Customer Question
We got a rescue half...
We got a rescue half sharpi and half pit at 8 months. She is now 11 months. A closer look at the paperwork from the vet indicated rabbies (killed). If this dog had rabies, can it truly be killed or should we be comcerned ? as we got this dog for our 7 year old son.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
3/6/2016
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 years ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hi Etta, thanks for your question. Can you attach a picture of the paperwork?

If you're not able to attach one directly here, you can upload it to a site like photo bucket and then share the link back.