Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My huskeys blue eye turned yellow?

Customer Question
My huskeys blue eye turned yellow?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
2/29/2016
Dog Specialist: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Is it the white of the eye that looks yellow?

Is the inside of his mouth and gums yellow tinted as well? Do they look pale?

Do you think he is drinking more?

Is his urine very pale or very yellow?

Any access to toxins, chemicals, drugs, or dangerous plants?

It's just the one eye, seems to be the whole eye...and nothing else is yellow.. He won't eat anything but is drinking a lot of water it's seems a little more then normal

Thank you,

Since it is one eye, could you post a photo of this for me?

If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To do so, you can use the paperclip icon above your text box on this screen. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.