Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

Talman and my has started acting strange I got back from

Customer Question

talman and my ***** ***** has started acting strange I got back from walking him and he has bin sick and started to shake and dribel
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't no he just was sick then started shaking and dribling and is just not himself if u no what I mean
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me, please, how old is your JR and did you see him mouth or ingest anything while he was on his walk?