Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Found my dogs left ear bleeding this morning. Cannot see any…

Customer Question
Found my dogs left...

Found my dogs left ear bleeding this morning. Cannot see any scratches or injury. doesn't look like it is openly bleeding, just he shakes his head and blood goes flying

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

He is a 15 year old sheltie, has just completed a two week round of antibiotics for a UTI

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
2/14/2016
Dog Specialist: Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Is the bleeding coming from the ear cannal or the ear flap?