Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog is unable to go to the bathroom. after he tries he is…

Customer Question
Hello, my dog is...

Hello, my dog is unable to go to the bathroom. after he tries he is unable will then sit on his but, and drools a little bit.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

His stool is runny. Sometimes it looks like he is trying to stretch his back when he stands up.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
2/14/2016
Dog Specialist: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 2 years ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello , the original expert you asked for is either not online, no longer working here, or no longer in the dog category. When you request an expert, the person you request has a lock/hold on the question before any other expert can take it, which can make your wait time longer.

You said he had diarrhea, when did this start?

Is the dog still eating and drinking okay?

Has there been any vomiting?

has the dog eaten any non food items, such as raw hides, toys, greenies etc.?

Does the dog eat any human food and if so what?