Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I have a four month old staffy x boxer who has lost all her…

Customer Question
I have a four month...
I have a four month old staffy x boxer who has lost all her coat and is covered all over with what appears to be blisters.Some of these blisters have eruptd or been scratched to bleed...She is quiet warm to touch and her gums are a very light pink and there is no moisture...I saved her four weeks ago and it started to get better than got worse again...She has been eating and drinking water since k got her...Please Help Lolly..Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
2/13/2016
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 years ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, Tina. Thanks for your question. I need some additional information.

1) When was the Keflex started?
2) How often is it being given?
3) Has a skin scrape been performed?
4) Do you have a current picture of her skin so that I can see what you're seeing?
5) Are you or your family having any itching, particularly around underwear and bra lines?