Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Dog was groomed today and tonight he has trouble keeping…

Customer Question
Dog was groomed today and...
Dog was groomed today and tonight he has trouble keeping eyes open and constantly is rubbing his eyes with paw.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
2/13/2016
Dog Specialist: Dan C., DVM, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dan C., DVM
Dan C., DVM, Veterinarian

Good evening, and thanks for your question.
I’m sorry to hear about your dog’s sudden problem. Not something that you expected after a trip to the groomers, I’m sure! I’d like to ask you a few questions concerning your dog’s condition, so that I can give you a thorough answer.
1): What breed is your dog?
2): Was the eye problem immediately evident after you got him home from the groomers?
3): Are his eyes watery?
4): Do you notice any redness in the whites of his eyes?
5): Does he get groomed often, and if so, is the establishment that he visited the usual place that you take him?
Thanks, ***** *****’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Dan C., DVM

Just wanted to let you know that I’ll be signing off for the evening. I’ll be checking for your reply first thing in the morning.
Thanks,
Dan C., DVM.

I wanted to let you know that I’ll be offline for a few hours, out working. IF you have further questions or replies, I’ll be checking as soon as I return.
Thanks again,
Dan C., DVM.