Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

, my dog have heart and liver issues. Her stomach is…

Customer Question
My dog have heart...

My dog have heart and liver issues. Her stomach is huge again

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

The vet cannot do anything anymore

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

I am giving her tons of medications and nothing works and i am feeling terrible

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
are you there
2/12/2016
Dog Specialist: petdrz., Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
petdrz.
petdrz., Dog Veterinarian

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.

What are the heart and liver issues that she is being treated for?

What medications are you giving her?

How old is she and what breed?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.