Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My 3month male lab ador has a lump just under s rib cage is

Customer Question

my 3month male lab ador has a lump just under his rib cage is this a hernia
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it doesnot hurt him and is not always noticeable or show it's self I am worried sick as his insurance doesnot kick in till the 20of this month he is eating active and it seems not to bother him
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there to answer my question about a 3month old labador with a lump by his rib cage
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has the lump been present?

Is it hard, soft, firm, or fluidy?

If you press on it, does it reduce in size or pop back into the body?

You noted it was under the rib cage, is it on the belly where you'd expect a belly button?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
refund my money please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
refund my money for question about lump on 3 month old puppy