Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My 3month male lab ador has a lump just under s rib cage is…

Customer Question
My 3month male lab...

My 3month male lab ador has a lump just under his rib cage is this a hernia

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It doesnot hurt him and is not always noticeable or show it's self I am worried sick as his insurance doesnot kick in till the 20of this month he is eating active and it seems not to bother him

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you still there to answer my question about a 3month old labador with a lump by his rib cage
2/2/2016
Dog Specialist: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has the lump been present?

Is it hard, soft, firm, or fluidy?

If you press on it, does it reduce in size or pop back into the body?

You noted it was under the rib cage, is it on the belly where you'd expect a belly button?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.

refund my money please
refund my money for question about lump on 3 month old puppy