Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog was going in circles and was unable to stand,appeared…

Customer Question
My dog was...

My dog was going in circles and was unable to stand,appeared he didn't know us

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He was acting normal and just started going in circles and was unable to stand

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
2/1/2016
Dog Specialist: Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian. replied 2 years ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. How old is your dog?

2. Is he still showing these symptoms?

3. Is there any chance he had access to any sort of drug or toxic material of any kind?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott