Dog

Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts

Dog

Name is ***** ******. I found lost dog. s rabies tag number

Customer Question
Hi, Name is ***** ******...
Hi, Name is ***** ******. I found lost dog. His rabies tag number is*****Louis County (Missouri} Can you find who he belongs to ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He looks like a brown and white Cardigan breed. The name on his other tag is Petey. No other info .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Petey has ears that are amazing. His right droops down again his face. The left ear stands up straight.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He looks like a Cardigan Welsh Corgi.
1/30/2016
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Can you send me a picture of the rabies tag you see, the one with the number on it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The number is *****

If you have a picture available, that would be easier. I'm looking for characteristics on the tag which might help determine where the pup came from.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no I would not like any more charges.

You should be able to add a picture without an additional charge. There's a bar at the top of the response box that shows a paper clip, you can use this module to attach a picture. If you'd rather not do this, you can upload the picture to a location like photo bucket or a similar location and share the link back. So far as I know, there's no additional charge for getting the information to me so that I can best assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to cancel this request. Please refund the $19.00 charge to my credit card. I will just keep him and put an ad in our local newspaper. ***** ******

I'll alert customer service.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. Logging out.
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian