Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Im on a fixed income and need to have puppy spaded in live…

Customer Question
im on a fixed income...
im on a fixed income and need to have puppy spaded in live in Purcell ok
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
1/28/2016
Dog Specialist: Ann M., Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Ann M.
Ann M., Dog Veterinarian

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

Here are some options in your area:

Volunteers for Animal Welfare SPOT Clinic
$40-75 for Dogs
(prices may change; please verify with SPOT Clinic)(###) ###-####/p>

Qualification Requirements For individuals and families to qualify for our program, the total household income must not exceed $40,000 per year. Proof of income will be required (W-2, Tax Return, paycheck stub, award letter, etc.) Please call 405/606.8476 for more information.

Senior Citizens: Please ask about any senior discounts.

Best Friends of Pets Spay Neuter Program
Best Friends of Pets’ Spay/Neuter Assistance Program (SNAP) makes spaying and neutering affordable for many pet owners in the Oklahoma City area and provides Low-Income and General Public assistance. Assistance is available based on low-income benefits (Medicaid, OKDHS or SSI) or gross household income and is for owned pets.

http://www.bestfriendsokc.org/spay_neuter_assistance.htm

Central Oklahoma Humane Society Humane Place Clinic
4522 NW 16th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73127
405-947-SPAY
http://www.okhumane.org/spay-neuter/clinic

Don’t live in the OKC Metro : Check out this link for services that might be available in your area. http://www.okspaynetwork.org/clinics.php

I hope that I have answered your question thoroughly. If you still have questions, please reply. If you feel that I have provided anything less than excellent service, please reply to me first before rating my service and let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you for your question; it has been a pleasure being able to provide assistance. Best of luck.