Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My name is bev and im just wondering how to get the black…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** im just wondering how to get the black thick discharge from my dogs ear flaps. We have fires here and he got out with another neighbors dog and when i found him he was shaking his head all the time and i checked to see if he was ok and found a grass seed in his ear inside. I took it out and cleaned it with epiotic and now i cnat get the think stuff from around the ear flap

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I own a St Bernard male and he's 9 yrs old. As i said we lost him from fires a few days ago and we have just found him. I cant afford to go to the vet atm as we have just moved house

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog
1/24/2016
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 years ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello and thanks for your question. Do you happen to have pictures or video of the inside of the ear. I would like to see what you're seeing to determine the best way to proceed.

Thanks in advance.