Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Gave my dog, Labrador Retreiver approximately 65 lbs. 2

Customer Question

Customer: Gave my dog, Labrador Retreiver approximately 65 lbs. 2 senokot 8.6 mg
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: for adults. Just noticed experation date is 10/10. Is there anything I can do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for requesting me,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so.

We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hello again

I have worked out an answer for you ...

1. Good news! This incident is not going to affect a larger dog like yours too much, there are no special measures you need take in this sort of situation. All I would expect to see would be a little bit of soft stool for the next couple days but that's about it ...

This drug has a very high margin of safety in dogs.

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

Hello again,

I am just checking back in to see how your dog is getting on after our recent dialogue concerning the Senokot incident ...

How are things going?

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you { Using the site rating system }, such feedback really helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?