Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
Experience:  Vet Tech for over 35+ years working w/Dogs/Rescues
5071285

I already sent message re Oliver. Lost the page before

Customer Question

I already sent message re Oliver. Lost the page before paying, do I need to resend all
Category: Dog
Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

Hello

My Name is ***** ***** the Expert requested is not online. I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with interest in Canine health.

The vet will need to do an Xray. I am sure there is a concussion . Make sure he is taking water that is important to prevent dehydration and you can give small amounts of food. When you see the Vet and make sure they do an Xray to check for more serious injuries. Keep Oliver in a dark quiet place. This was very traumatic and with a concussion he still has what we feel would be a headache. He may vomit and with this type of head injury a seizure is possible. I can locate an ER Vet for you with a State or Country.

I am hoping there is no long term problems, but an X ray should confirm that. As state above, food, water and a dark quiet place for recovery until a Vet visit can be done. If no further issues he should recover in a few days.

If I have addressed your concerns please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars. If more concerns please hit reply.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Oliver. How is everything going?
Joan
Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

How is Oliver doing since his injury? Is he recovering well? Please let me know.

Joan