petdrz.
petdrz., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

My French bulldog was hurt around her rib cage accidentally

Customer Question

My French bulldog was hurt around her rib cage accidentally and is showing signs of a collapsed lung. Im wondering what the cost of this procedure may be?
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is a French bulldog with a potential broken rib fracture and lung puncture. She is having difficulty breathing and has blue lips and tongue. I'm just wondering what the vet may charge me before taking her to a free clinic I know of.
Expert:  petdrz. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance.
It is impossible to say what the exact cost would be without knowing the extent of her injuries and exactly what shape she is in, but I would urge you to seek some sort of help for her immediately. This is not a condition that you have the ability to spend time shopping around for the lowest price as dog's can die from this rapidly without intervention. Not to mention it is extremely painful and anxiety producing for her. If you haven't sought help for her yet, I would urge you to do so as soon as possible.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please reply so I can clarify for you.
Dr Z
Expert:  petdrz. replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Z.